Saturday, June 25, 2005

Gone Fishing!!

I wish!!!


I've been having major computer issues of late so it's time I sent my really expensive piece of shit *great* computer in for a serious overhaul! And since I'm on school break until the second week in July, no computer access! I will have my ancient but beloved old laptop but I probably won't be posting until my really expensive piece of shit *great* computer returns!

So hopefully lots of knitting and some blog visiting for now....I'll be back as soon as I can! Try to miss me a little? .....hehehe...

Happy Summer and Happy Knitting!

PS - The spectacular pic of the sailfish above was taken off Key West, my favorite place on Earth (so far!) and about 3 hours south of me. I didn't catch it but I could.....maybe.....someday....you up for it, La?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come baaaaccckkkk! What will we do with no Deb posts?

Ada said...

Never new haring good get that big..lol.
Miss your posts already

Love Ada

Liz said...

Hurry Back hun! I have no one to talk to late at night ;)