Saturday, November 18, 2006

Reminders, memes and sky, oh my!

Today is the kick off for the wonderful


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So let's all get out there and make a difference for people who need us!!


Since everyone is doing it, here's my latest meme....



1. FIRST NAME? I know this is a shocker - Debi

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My Dad's uncles David and Joe (my middle name is Joy)

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? What time is it?

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? When I'm careful, very much - when I rush, not so much

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Buffalo chicken breast or Olive loaf

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS
WITH YOU? I think so, I'm a good and loyal friend

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? You're reading it but I also keep a written knitting journal with notes, planned future projects and stash inventory (excluding sock yarn!)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope, had em out when I was 25

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Now wouldn't that be the loudest splat heard round the world, lol! Fluffy girls don't bungee jump!


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Oatmeal or Kashi Blueberry Heart to Heart

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Headstrong, you bet! Pretty strong personailty too, I often find people around me picking up my mannerisms

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Sadly discontinued Ben and Jerry's Southern Pecan Pie and Hagen Daz Vanilla Swiss Almond

14. SHOE SIZE? 9 W.I.D.E!!!!

15. RED OR PINK? I like em both equally

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I procrastinate WAY too much and too often and my temper

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Jaxon and Mickie and Nicole

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Nah but I love reading them across Knitbloglandia

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Pants? No pants today...a blue flowered cotton sundress

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? some onion rings

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My a/c running and "Something's Gotta Give" on the TV

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Since it's a fantasy anyway I'll change with my mood....today's color? BLACK!


23. FAVORITE SMELL? Vanilla, freshly squeezed lime and Polo by Ralph Lauren on a hot guy (well any guy truth be told!)

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mom

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Strong manly hands......delicate, effemminate hands are a total turn off! Also eyes, lips and dimples!


26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? I'm sure I do but I don't remember who it was :)

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Diet Coke is my addiction!

28. FAVORITE SPORT? I love watching baseball in person

29. EYE COLOR? Hazel green

30. HAT SIZE? huh?

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, glasses just for reading

32. FAVORITE FOOD? pasta, thai and sushi

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter in Florida is perfection...I love the snow but don't think I could handle it anymore for more than a day!

36. HUGS OR KISSES? mmmm kisses!

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Creme Brulee or Apple crumb pie

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Lion's Game by Nelson DeMille

l41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? got a laptop here

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? 20/20, the Barbara Walter's special and my *favorite* show How It's Made!

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? The P-Man chirrrrp especially my "good morning mom" chirp

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? The Stones baybee!!

45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? California and Canada

46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I'm very intuitive and a great diagnostician

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Hialeah, Florida

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I nicked it off someone's blog, don't remember who


The weather today is glorious, everything weather should be! Cool and clear, no humidity - blue skies and soft fluffy clouds abound!


I love the lone puff of cloud in the forefront seemingly scooting along under the watchful canopy of "real clouds"!

Hopefully your weather is equally spectcular and your weekend full of knitting onto others! Enjoy!

7 comments:

Carol said...

Good read Debi! Mmmm Vanilla Swiss Almond yum! How ya been?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sky!!!!

Loved reading your meme answers.

Marguerite said...

I've never had buffalo chicken breast. It sounds wonderful, as does the Creme Brulee and almost any flavor of ice cream.

Excuse me while I make a trip to the freezer.

Terri said...

I enjoyed reading your answers. In fact, many of your answers are very similar to the answers I had on my meme a post or so ago. Happy Thanksgiving!

alltangledup said...

thanks for sharing the meme. I'm atrocious at doing them, but love reading them all the same

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your answer to #9! Priceless.

Hey, package finally coming your way. And let me tell you, it's not all red.

I know, I know...I need to return your call. I'm a baaaad friend. Probably tonight, k?

Anonymous said...

Nice to get to know you better.

I like that picture, especially the really tall lone palm tree.

Have a good evening.