Thursday, March 22, 2007

No Nittin' Here


Truth be told I haven't touched a knitting needle in about a week!!! EEK!

It's not that my ennui has made me anti-craft, it's just that I realized it was far past time to finish my one and only UFO!! When I looked back in my archives, I was shocked to realize that I started this UFO more than a YEAR ago!

Now anyone who knows me for more than about 3 minutes KNOWS that is just not me! So I'm buckling down and finishing this much needed and anticipated UFO and I'll share it's completion very soon! Until then I bring you.....a Movie Meme!

Check off the the ones you've seen and bold the ones you recommend!

(X) As Good As It Gets
(X) Good Will Hunting
(X) The Sixth Sense
(X) Home Alone
(X) Jaws
(X) Men In Black
(X) Men In Black 2
(X) Cast Away
(X) Mrs. Doubtfire
(X) Ghost
(X) A Beautiful Mind
(X) Jurassic Park
( ) Passion of the Christ
(X) Rocky Horror Picture Show
(X) Grease

( ) Pirates of the Caribbean
( ) Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man’s Chest
( ) Boondock Saints
( ) Fight Club

(X) The Exorcist
( ) Starsky and Hutch
( ) Neverending Story
( ) Blazing Saddles
( ) Airplane
( ) The Princess Bride
( ) AnchorMan
(X) Napoleon Dynamite
( ) Labyrinth
( ) Saw
( ) Saw II
(X) White Noise
( ) White Oleander
(X) Anger Management
(X) 50 First Dates
(X) The Princess Diaries
(X) The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement
( ) Scream
( ) Scream 2
( ) Scream 3
( ) Scary Movie
( ) Scary Movie 2
( ) Scary Movie 3
( ) Scary Movie 4
(X) American Pie
(X) American Pie 2
( ) American Wedding
( ) American Pie Band Camp
( ) Harry Potter 1
( ) Harry Potter 2
( ) Harry Potter 3
( ) Harry Potter 4
( ) Resident Evil 1
( ) Resident Evil 2
(X) The Wedding Singer
(X) Little Black Book
(X) The Village
( ) Lilo & Stitch
(X) Finding Nemo
( ) Finding Neverland
(X) Signs
(X) The Grinch
(X) Texas Chainsaw Massacre
( ) Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning
(X) White Chicks
( )Butterfly Effect
(X) 13 Going on 30
(X) I, Robot

( ) Robots
( ) Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
( )Universal Soldier
( ) Lemony Snicket: A Series Of Unfortunate Events
(X) Along Came Polly
(X) Deep Impact
( ) KingPin
(X) Never Been Kissed
(X) Meet The Parents
( )Meet the Fockers
( )Eight Crazy Nights
(X) Joe Dirt
(X) King Kong
( ) A Cinderella Story
(X) The Terminal
( ) The Lizzie McGuire Movie
( ) Passport to Paris
( ) Dumb & Dumber
( ) Dumber & Dumberer
(X) Final Destination
(X) Final Destination 2
(X) Final Destination 3
( ) Halloween
(X) The Ring
( ) The Ring 2
(X) Surviving Christmas
( ) Flubber
(X) Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle
(X) Practical Magic
(X) Chicago

(X) Ghost Ship
(X) From Hell
(X) Hellboy
( ) Secret Window
(X) I Am Sam
( ) The Whole Nine Yards
( ) The Whole Ten Yards
(X) The Day After Tomorrow
( ) Child’s Play
( ) Seed of Chucky
( ) Bride of Chucky
(X) Ten Things I Hate About You
(X) Just Married
( ) Gothika
( ) Nightmare on Elm Street
(X) Sixteen Candles
(X) Remember the Titans

( ) Coach Carter
( ) The Grudge
( ) The Grudge 2
( ) The Mask
( ) Son Of The Mask
( ) Bad Boys
( ) Bad Boys 2

( ) Joy Ride
( ) Lucky Number Sleven
( ) Ocean’s Eleven
( ) Ocean’s Twelve
( ) Bourne Identity
( ) Bourne Supremecy
( ) Lone Star
( ) Bedazzled
( ) Predator I
( ) Predator II
( ) The Fog
(X) Ice Age
( ) Ice Age 2: The Meltdown
( ) Curious George
(X) Independence Day
(X) Cujo
( ) A Bronx Tale
( ) Darkness Falls
(X) Christine
(X) E.T.
(X) Children of the Corn
(X) My Bosses Daughter
(X) Maid in Manhattan
(X) War of the Worlds
( ) Rush Hour
( ) Rush Hour 2
( ) Best Bet
( ) How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
(X) She’s All That - the Fatboy Slim dance is so worth it!
(X) Calendar Girls
(X) Sideways
(X) Mars Attacks
( ) Event Horizon
(X) Ever After
(X) Wizard of Oz
(X) Forrest Gump

( ) Big Trouble in Little China
( ) The Terminator
( ) The Terminator 2
( ) The Terminator 3
( ) X-Men
( ) X-2
( ) X3
(X) Spider-Man
(X) Spider-Man 2
(X) Sky High
( ) Jeepers Creepers
( ) Jeepers Creepers 2
(X) Catch Me If You Can
( ) The Little Mermaid
(X) Freaky Friday
( ) Reign of Fire
(X) The Skulls
(X) Cruel Intentions

( ) Cruel Intentions 2
(X) The Hot Chick
(X) Shrek
(X) Shrek 2

(X) Swimfan
( ) Miracle on 34th street
( ) Old School
(X) The Notebook
(X) K-Pax
(X) Krippendorf’s Tribe

(X) A Walk to Remember
( ) Ice Castles
( ) Boogeyman
(X) The 40-year-old Virgin
( ) Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
( ) Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
( ) Lord of the Rings: Return Of the King
( ) Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
( ) Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

( ) Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
( ) Base-ketball
( ) Hostel
( ) Waiting for Guffman
( ) House of 1000 Corpses
( ) Devils Rejects( ) Elf
( ) Highlander
(X) Mothman Prophecies
( ) American History X
( ) Three
( ) The Jacket
( ) Kung Fu Hustle
( ) Shaolin Soccer
( ) Night Watch
(X) Monsters Inc.
(X) Titanic
( ) Monty Python and the Holy Grail
( ) Shaun Of the Dead
( ) Willard
( ) High Tension
( ) Club Dread
( ) Hulk
( ) Dawn Of the Dead
(X) Hook
( ) Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
(X) 28 days later
( ) Orgazmo
( ) Phantasm
( ) Waterworld
( ) Kill Bill Vol. 1
( ) Kill Bill Vol. 2
( ) Mortal Kombat
( ) Wolf Creek
( ) Kingdom of Heaven
( ) the Hills Have Eyes
( ) I Spit on Your Grave
( ) The Last House on the Left
( ) Re-Animator
( ) Army of Darkness
( ) Star Wars Ep. I The Phantom Menace
( ) Star Wars Ep. II Attack of the Clones
( ) Star Wars Ep. III Revenge of the Sith
( ) Star Wars Ep. IV A New Hope
( ) Star Wars Ep. V The Empire Strikes Back
( ) Star Wars Ep. VI Return of the Jedi
( ) Ewoks: Caravan Of Courage
( ) Ewoks: The Battle For Endor
( ) The Matrix
( ) The Matrix: Reloaded
( ) The Matrix: Revolutions
( ) Animatrix
( ) Evil Dead
( ) Evil Dead 2
( ) Team America: World Police
(X) Red Dragon
(X) Silence of the Lambs
(X) Hannibal


The P-Man and I will see you soon, have fun!!

13 comments:

Carole Knits said...

That's a really long list of movies. I'm not sure I can even remember if I have or haven't seen some of them.

Anonymous said...

What! You haven't seen Waiting for Guffman? Rent it now, grrlfriend.

Anonymous said...

No knitting in a week?!

Anonymous said...

Wow. You are clearly spending yarn money on movey tickets! VBG!

Dorothy said...

What? You've never seen the original Star Wars movies? Where have you been?? They probably seem pretty dated now, but when they first came out they were pretty exciting. You know the scene in The Ring where she drives over a long bridge? That's the bridge to my the island where I live! And I recommend Lemony Snicket - lots of fun!

Leslie said...

NO P-Man picture??? I'm bummed...

Also, I have seen far fewer movies than you so won't participate in this meme for sure :)

Nana Sadie said...

I miss me P-Man photos, too!
wahhh...
A UFO that's NOT knitting?
I'll agree that's a long list and a bit too current for me to have seen most of them (sorry, I'm not much on Movies...) - think I'll pass on this meme!
(((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Wow, long list. I was considering doing this meme, and then realized just how many of those I've seen, and you'll all think I'm lame or something...


...too late?

Oh, and BTW, I can understand not seeing Star Wars 1, 2 or 3, but not even the original? What kind of 40-something are you? Man, to my 8th-grade eyes, Luke was HAWT!

Kimberly said...

Oh my, a whole week without knitting? Aren't the shakes starting to bother you? At least mine do when I go that long without. Withdrawal is hell. :)

Jes said...

Wow! That's some list!!!

Good luck with the finishing =)

Olga said...

Where did you come up with that list? Did you find those movies or just flip open some movie book? And you forgot the all time classic, Santa Claus Conquers the Martians, NO list is complete with out that one!!!

Carol said...

A year? That one must have been hiding from you! {P-Man}
Ah movies....

Sande Francis said...

Ok, I'm a new and fairly clueless blogger - how do I get the list to my blog so I can X the ones I've seen? sandeleh@sbcglobal.net