Saturday, November 12, 2005

Me again :)

Posting five days in a row.......Boy this power thing vs. battery is addictive! Who knew? :)

I've gotten some nice feedback on the
Fluffy Hurricane Socks and since the pattern is my own, I'm glad to share it with the fluffy-footed among us (or those that knit for the fluffy-footed!) The pattern is written based the stats of my *huge* feet but they are easy to adapt and customize.

They can also be made in a manly color for those *husky* footed men in our lives (I didn't think the "XY's" would be thrilled with the fluffy moniker, hehehe)

If you're interested in the pattern, send me an email and it's yours!

Happy weekend, happy knitting!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Deb! Look due north. See that speck far off in the distance waving atcha? That's me!!!! I'm here.

Debi said...

Hi ya La!! Welcome! How's the weather? SPECTACULAR, right? :)

Anonymous said...

Ohh yes please you can never have too many sock patterns!

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb,
Margene sent me over. Those are beautiful socks. If you don't mind sending a pattern to a brand-new reader, I'd love to have it. Thanks.

Kelly Harms Wimmer said...

Oh good lord, I go away for a week and I come back and there are lots of FKD posts again! Heaven! I am so happy to hear you're up and running again. Please let us readers know if there's anything we can do to get you closer to normal! (need more ice cream???)
xx